The OSHA 10: Construction Industry Outreach Training is used to train workers on recognizing hazards and following all safety standards determined by OSHA. These standards are consistent for construction workers and they are required to take the OSHA 10-hour construction training for better results.
|Training Duration||10 hours|
|IACET Credits||1.0 CEU|
|Course Delivery||Online (PC, Phone or Tablet)|
OSHA promotes workplace safety training primarily for danger avoidance on the working site. Our 100% online OSHA 10 Construction course covers particular OSHA laws and standards as they pertain to the Construction Industry. The fully narrated and interactive course is designed to provide an overview of OSHA safety training guidelines. It addresses the safety and health risks that employees may confront on construction sites.
These courses provide workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926 with an introduction to occupational safety and health. When OSHA rules demand it, workers must get supplemental training on the unique risks of the job. Within two weeks of completing the course, participants will be mailed an OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry Outreach wallet-sized DOL card.
- OSHA Outreach Training Orientation
- OSHA 10-Hour Learner Responsibilities
- Introduction to OSHA (US)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Overview for Construction: Protective Characteristics
- Personal Protective Equipment Overview for Construction: Using and Maintaining PPE
- Struck By, Caught Between - Staying Out of the Line of Fire
- Excavation and Trenching Safety
- Concrete and Masonry Awareness
- Fall Protection (US)
- Aerial and Scissor Lifts
- Ladder Safety for Construction (US)
- Scaffold Safety Awareness
- Slips, Trips and Falls for Construction
- OSHA 10-Hour Midway Progress Report
- Crane Operator Safety
- Basic Rigging Awareness
- Material Handling Practices for Construction
- Stacking and Storage Practices for Construction
- Electrical Safety for Construction: Cord and Plug Connected Equipment
- Electrical Safety for Construction: Power Lines and Lockout/Tagout
- Hand and Power Tool Safety for Construction
- Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety
- Preventing Cuts and Puncture Wounds
- Hot Work for Construction
- Confined Space Awareness for Construction
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Awareness
- Hazard Communication
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Dust Mask - Voluntary Use Guidelines
- Heat Stress
- OSHA 10-Hour Wrap Up
OSHA 10-Hour Training. Construction is intended for entry-level workers in construction, demolition, building development, and related industries. OSHA 10 is required by certain companies, unions, states, and other authorities, although OSHA considers it a voluntary program. All professionals who need the OSHA certification for operational safety training must complete this course to further their careers and ensure that all the practices are compliant and safe.
Every firm has various criteria for course completion, delivery flexibility, and pricing options. These specifications govern the course atmosphere, funding, and completion. Customers can pay as they go at the Osha Training Shop's on-demand option. This may be accomplished from virtually any location using a gadget linked to the internet.
Tracking and reporting guides on the course include:
- A comprehensive course library for 10-hour programs.
- Convenient email delivery and receipts for all customers involved.
- 24/7 access to detailed reports and training modules.
- Simple payment on-demand option for any major credit card.
To receive CEU credit for taking this course, you must:
- Pass the knowledge checkpoints and complete the entire course.
- Complete the course evaluation form at the end of the course.
Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate showing the CEUs earned.